Terms and conditions
The detailed terms and conditions below are part of the “Imagine Abu Dhabi” initiative, and submissions in the initiative indicates the unequivocal agreement and adherence to these terms and conditions.
- This initiative is part of the Golden Jubilee Campaign.
- We retain the right to delete, extend, enhance, or change any of the below rules and regulations without the prior notification of any participants. Please note that any changes will be reflected on the website ourabudhabi.ae and will be communicated through our various tools.
- All participations in the initiative will be reviewed to ensure the compliance with all rules and regulations
- All participants must adhere to the dates and deadlines of the initiative
- Participating in the initiative means a confirmation that the participant read all rules and regulations prior to submitting any ideas or suggestions. Submissions are considered an official agreement to all rules and regulations
- Any participation that is proven to infringe on copyright laws either through theft or plagiarism will be disqualified and the participant is susceptible to legal questioning
- The committee retains the right to request additional information or documentation to support the idea or suggestion or ensure its compliance with regulations.
- During any phase of the initiative, we retain the right to disqualify any submissions that do not adhere to the regulations or general concept of the initiative
- We maintain the right to publish any information submitted within the form at any point or phase of the initiative for promotional purposes
- We will take responsibility of producing the promotional content and creative presentations of the ideas and we retain the rights to own these materials. Owners of the ideas do not have the right to object to the publication of any of these materials
- We will keep all original material that has been submitted as part of this initiative
- To participate in the initiative, the rights to apply the ideas and suggestions must be granted to Abu Dhabi Government
- To participate in the initiative you must transfer all intellectual and copy rights of you submission to ourabudhabi.ae, where the ideas and suggestions may be published on the website or any media portal available now or in the future, including but not limited to phone applications, television, or radio. Participants agree to utilizing the submissions within the framework of the promotional activities of the initiative, including advertisements and paid content.
- To participate in the initiative you must provide us with open, unconditional consent to copy, paste, publish, edit, transfer, enhance, translate, or reconfigure the submission and produce it as content that relates to the initiative
- We will not take any responsibility for any financial, emotional or other type of loss that comes as a result of participating in the initiative